Vietnamese Gourd/Melon, Calabash, Lauki (Laau, Dudhi, Sorakaaya) – 5 Seeds
Vietnamese Gourd, Calabash, Lauki (Laau, Dudhi, Sorakaaya, Suraikkaai) – 10 Seeds
Extreme grower! They are as very tasty. A single gourd can grow up to 1.5 meter. The young gourd skin is also delicious when stir fry! The photo you are viewing is a snapshot from the vine.
They are very easy to grow & easy to maintain. Best time to sow when it’s warm as seeds need minimum 15°C+ to germinate. Soak the seeds in water for a few hours before planting and sow them in 5mm deep in a sunny, well-drained position. Sow them indoors in warmer conditions and transfer outside when mature enough to survive. Germinates between 3-5 weeks, depending on the weather condition.
If the postage is lost in transit and you do not receive them or your country’s custom confiscates the seeds, I won’t be responsible for it. You will not be refunded nor resend the seeds again. Please do not buy the seeds if you are not agreed to this terms. If you want me send through registered post, please contact me before you pay for the item.
Due to quarantine restrictions, seeds can’t be sent to Tasmania.
Gourd/lauki/Lau juice benefits:
Bottle gourd is 96.1% water and 100gm of serving of it contains just 12 calories. Therefore if you are keen on losing weight then include lots of it in your diet.
Other benefits of having bottle gourd juice are:-
* Eating bottle gourd helps in curing urinary disorders by having the above juice. If one is suffering from high acidity or burning sensation then by drinking this juice one can combat the problem.
* Problems like diarrhea can be solved by drinking its juice.
* Drinking bottle gourd juice with salt keeps one refreshed and cool during summer.
* If you are suffering from any digestive problem or if one is diabetic then bottle gourd juice can help the diseased person.
* Dietary fiber present in the bottle gourd helps in constipation, flatulence, and even piles.
* Juice of bottle gourd helps in breaking calculus (stone) in the body.
Please read these terms before you buy:
Germination of seeds are not guaranteed as it depends on your expertise and also on many other situations (e.g cold temperature, too much or less watering, sowing too deep or too shallow etc.). But I can assure you all seeds are good & germination tested. If you are not agreed to these terms, sorry to say but please do not buy any seeds from the store.